Cosmetic Products Regulations as per European Union law:
- Cosmetics Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Glossary of common ingredient namesfor the purpose of labeling cosmetic products placed on the market (as established by Decision (EU) 2019/701 of 5 April 2019)
Biocidal Products Regulation as per European Union law:
The consolidated version of the Regulation (EU) No 528/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 May 2012 concerning the making available on the market and use of biocidal products (BPR) incorporates all of the amendments and corrigenda to the BPR adopted to date.
Guidelines and claims
- Commission Implementing Decision 2013/674/EUof 25 November 2013 in guidelines on annex Ⅰ to Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council on cosmetic products (guidelines on the cosmetic products safety report)
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 655/2013of 10 July 2013 laying down common criteria for the justification of claims used in relation to cosmetic products
- Technical document on cosmetic claims(version of 03 July 2017)
- Report from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Councilon product claims made based on common criteria in the field of cosmetics.