1) Preparing documentation to place cosmetic products on the European market (according to EU Regulation 1223/2009 and other relevant regulations)
2) Checking the product’s composition and adjusting its documentation
3) Creation of the Product Information File (PIF) containing so called Cosmetic Product Safety Report
4) Creation of compliant labels
5) Responsible Person service and registered address in Europe
6) Notification to Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP) before placing the product on the market
1) Completing required documentation.
2) Cosmetic Ingredient Hotlist checking as well as checking if chemicals found in cosmetics may be subject to the Canadian Environmental Protection Act
3) Adjusting the cosmetic product to regulatory information, including acts, regulations and guidelines for cosmetics.
4) Preparing documentation for cosmetic product
5) Inner and outer labelling (English and French) according to the Guidelines for Cosmetic Advertising and Labelling Claims, published by Health Canada.
6) Submitting the Cosmetic Notification Form, which informs Health Canada when a new cosmetic product is being sold.
1) Preparing documentation.
2) Organization of procedure of sanitary-epidemiological expertise for cosmetic products.
3) Issuing of the conclusions performed by authorized expert organizations of State Sanitary-Epidemiological Agency of Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Conclusion is issued on results of expertise of documentation and laboratory analysis of samples of the cosmetic product.
4) In case of positive documentary expertise and laboratory analysis of samples – marketing authorization certificate will be issued.
Russia and Customs Union (Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan)
1) Preparing the documents of cosmetics products in accordance with the requirements of Hygienic Requirements in Russia to apply for the State Registration.
2) GOST-R Declaration of conformity.
Ordering and conducting required laboratory tests
- SKIN CARE PRODUCTS safety testing:
MICROBIOLOGICAL TESTING, CHALLENGE TESTING, DERMATOLOGY TESTING, STABILITY&COMPATIBILITY TESTING, PCHYSICOCHEMICAL TEST, HEAVY METALS TEST, PHOTOALLERGY AND PHOTOTOXICITY TESTS, SPF, UVA TESTS and many others.
- SKIN CARE PRODUCTS efficacy testing ( confirmation of the declared properties of products):
USE TEST UNDER DERMATOLOGICAL, INSTRUMENTAL TESTS, SPF, UVA TESTS
- Supporting and Advisement for Cosmetic European Regulations, Labelling, Lab Tests, etc.
- Notification to the CPNP for Products Containing Nano- materials
- Translation of Labels into Different Language
- Creating Marketing Declarations
- European Regulatory Strategy
- Guidance on Labelling Requirements
- Guidance on the Marketing Declarations for Cosmetics Products